Open Source Conference 2014 Hokkaido

Oh, time flies... (= I'm lazy)

14th June, I've participated to OSC (Open Source Conference) 2014 Hokkaido in Sapporo, Hokkaido (sorry openSUSE folks, OSC does not mean openSUSE Conference ;) OSC has 10 years history in Japan, so don't blame me...) 

Hokkaido is northan island of Japan (it has 4 major islands - Hokkaido, Honshu, Shikoku and Kyushu), takes 1.5 hours from Tokyo (HND-CTS) and debian-mirror.sakura.ne.jp is also there.

As always, we show the Debian booth with Debian lovers, Squeeze, Woody and Jessie.


And I gave talk about Debian a little,
mostly how it is developed and distribute, and shapes in Jessie at that time (PDF/odf is my page on Debian Wiki as usual).



After that, Enjoyed food, beer (sure! :) and chatting in party.


Folks, see you in #osc15do again!

Comments